CITIC Limited (SEHK: 00267) is China’s largest conglomerate and a constituent of the Hang Seng Index. Among our diverse global businesses, we focus primarily on financial services, resources and energy, manufacturing, engineering contracting and real estate. As China’s economy matures and is increasingly weighted toward consumption and services, CITIC is building upon its existing consumer platform, expanding into complementary businesses that reflect these trends and opportunities.
Tracing our roots to the beginning of China’s opening and reform, we are driven today by the same values upon which we were founded: a pioneering spirit, a commitment to innovation and a focus on the long term. We embrace world-class technologies and aim for international best practice. We are guided by a strategy that is customer-centric, commercially-driven, and far-sighted in the allocation of capital and resources.
Our platform is unique in its diversity and scale, allowing CITIC to capture emerging opportunities in China and around the world. Guiding us as we grow is our fundamental commitment to create long-term value for all of our shareholders.
- CITIC LIMITED at a Glance
- Business and Financial Review
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Statements
- Consolidated Income Statement
- Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Consolidated Balance Sheet
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity
- Consolidated Cash Flow Statement
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements
- Independent Auditor’s Report
- Past Performance and Forward-looking Statements